Bodybuilding SHOULDER & ARM Workout Video
Complete muscle building shoulder and arm workout program that you can do at the gym.
FREE Bodybuilding Tips: http://leehayward.com
Like my Facebook Page: http://full.sc/1f2etSa
Follow me on Twitter: http://full.sc/19cNoLN
This is a complete bodybuilding shoulder and arm workout routine that will help you build muscular mass in your deltoids, biceps, and triceps.
For each muscle group we’ll perform a heavy mass building move along with a lighter isolation exercise to pump up the muscles.
We’re going to start this workout off with the Bradford Press. This is a unique shoulder press variation that will warm up the entire shoulder complex and improve mobility throughout your shoulder joints.
The Bodybuilding Shoulder & Arm Workout Routine is as follows:
– Bradford Press – 3 sets of 20 reps
– Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press – 3 sets of 8-10 reps
– Dumbbell Side Lateral Raises – 3 sets of 10-12 reps
– Standing Bicep Barbell Curls – 3 sets of 8-10 reps
– Incline Bench Dumbbell Curls – 3 sets of 10-12 reps
– Tricep Cable Push Downs – 3 sets of 8-10 reps
– Overhead Tricep Dumbbell Extension – 3 sets of 10-12 reps
– Dumbbell Shrugs – 3 sets of 15+ reps
This is a great workout for building overall mass, definition, and thickness throughout your shoulders and arms.
Give it a try for yourself and if you have any questions, comments, or feedback, please post them in the comments section below.
Make sure to click SUBSCRIBE so you can stay up to date with all my latest bodybuilding workout videos.
++ AFF Link here ++