How to Put on Size with Natural Bodybuilding
The Best Tips to See the Gains You Need:
Hey! What’s up guys,
It’s Mike and I’m here again with my good buddy Amin. You may have seen him before on a video called “Amin’s Amazingly Awesome Abs”, and if you haven’t you can check it out here now:
It’s all about his abs, and has TONS of views! But today we’re going to be talking about Natural Bodybuilding — and I mean seriously putting on size without having to take a bunch of drugs or steroids or anything else. A lot of people think that’s only way to put on size, and it’s just not true. So hang out with us for a little bit on this one, we just started chatting about it and I decided that we needed to turn on the camera so all of you out there could benefit from what we’re saying.
0:40 The first thing we were talking about is CONSISTENCY.
– The most important thing is to be consistent with the basics of working out:
1) Hitting the gym 4-5 times a week.
2) Getting 7-8 hours of sleep each night.
3) Customizing your macros and getting the right nutrition all week.
– Your macros = Protein, Carbs and Fats – pretty much the right amount of calories in the right forms to maximize your potential growth.
**If you aren’t doing these 3 things, then you’re not going to get the size you want, period.
1:50 The first thing that people always ask me about is SUPPLEMENTS – “What supplements do I take to get huge?” or “What are YOU on?”
– The reality is, I’m on 20 years of working out! It’s taken me a long time to get where I’m at, and it’s never been due to steroids. (Even though I think it’s a great compliment to be told that!)
2:31 Another one we were talking about is INTENSITY.
– If you follow the workouts or your program too closely instead of listening to your body you could be missing out on some real gains.
– Everyone’s body responds to different types of training differently, so adjust your program as you start to see how your body changes and be very aware.
– If your program tells you 4 sets of 10, and you get to 10 easily… don’t just stop there. You’re trying to tear down your muscle, so if it’s too easy adjust to your personal need if you want to get bigger.
4:54 It’s actually been proven that you recruit more muscle fibers in your lift when you contract your muscles rather than just moving from point A to point B.
– So even if you go lighter, really squeeze and contract those muscles for max benefit.
– Take your ego and leave it at the door, it’s not all about how much weight you throw on there. You want to feel it the right way and you want to look good in the end.
– There’s a time and place to lift heavy, but lifting heavy alone will not get you big. Be intense but be smart about your training.
6:55 One of the biggest things I see with natural bodybuilders is that they go on this “off season” where they eat whatever they want and get really big. But when they cut back down, they loose it all and there was really no benefit to their bulking because they didn’t get any extra muscle.
– It can be a lack of knowledge, people tend to think that if they want to get huge they should just eat everything in sight and pretty much get fat while working out.
– People also use this “bulking” as an excuse to go crazy and eat what they want.
8:51 You just have to find your balance with your diet.
– Right now, I’m doing IIFYM (If It Fits Your Macros) and this doesn’t work for everyone, so you have to find what works for you and what you can stick to.
If you want to find Amin you can:
– go to www.aminshahry.com (in the works right now)
– Twitter: AMINSHAHRY
– Instagram: AMIN_SHAHRY
– Facebook: AMIN SHAHRY “NATURAL BODYBUILDER”
So there you have it guys, Amin Shahry and his Amazingly Awesome Abs! Check him out guys, and learn more about his natural bodybuilding techniques. And if you want more workouts, diet and nutrition advice as well as tips and tricks like what you saw here today come back and see us again or click on any of the links you see here.
AND if you want to know what you need to do to get control of your body – Click below:
I didn’t always have the toned body and muscle control that I have today… it took discipline and consistency. You can have the same thing without killing yourself for hours in the gym everyday and without eating bland diet food. If you follow my advice you’ll finally get the body you want and deserve faster than you ever thought possible!
These are some of the things I did every single day to succeed, check it out for yourself and have the body of your dreams faster than you ever thought possible:
P.S. Share with your friends using this link on Facebook.