Kris Gethin 12 Week Video Trainer – Chest & Triceps Workout – Day 2 — Bodybuilding.com
Get the entire program FREE here: http://bbcom.me/Q8ENCy
Follow Kris as he takes you and himself through a 12-week transformation. On this second day Kris will lead you through your first chest and triceps workout. Blast your chest and triceps with Kris and learn how to get the ultimate mind-muscle connection to fire up your intensity in the gym!
Tips For This Workout Day:
• Before you ever set foot in the gym start preparing yourself mentally. Try watching a training DVD for instance.
• To help prevent injury or to support a previously injured joint use wrist straps and elbow straps.
• If you have pre-existing injuries work your way up to heavier weights slowly.
• In later exercises you won’t necessarily need a warm-up set, but your first set should be performed with a lighter weight.
• You may hear the Lying Cable Extensions referred to as Skull Crushers or Head Smackers.
• When performing your cardio do it at a moderate pace where you’ll be able to carry on a conversation.
• Change your cardio often to prevent boredom and to shock your body.
Kris Gethin trains you and trains with you during his 12 week transformation program – burn fat and build muscle to sculpt your ideal physique!
KRIS TRANSFORMS WITH YOU!
Follow Kris Gethin’s complete 12 week
transformation program – you know the results
are REAL – Kris trains and transforms with you!
A DAY IN THE LIFE
Watch Kris document his life on camera –
the ups & downs, the passion and
intensity! No gimmicks – Kris transforms
his body in 12 weeks.
TRAIN WITH KRIS FOR FREE!
Get 12 weeks of Kris’s mind-blowing workouts,
a diet plan, expert supplement stack, and
non-stop motivation – 84 days of one-on-one
with Kris for FREE!
YOUR PERSONAL TRAINER – KRIS GETHIN
GIVES YOU THE PROGRAM BREAKDOWN:
• Train like Kris for the best workouts of your life
• Eat and supplement like Kris to build muscle and get ripped
• Exclusive tips and tools to start day one off strong
This program offers FREE:
• Training Logs
• Meal Plans
• Grocery List
• Recommended Supplements
++ AFF Link here ++